Knowledge Base

There is a hole in the street by my property, can I fill it with rock?

You are not allowed to put rock in ditches or along the road.  Please contact the village at (217) 483-2451 or submit a work order request before dumping rock or putting in culverts.

Updated 1/15/2015 10:02 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!