Knowledge Base

Who do I call if I am having sewer problems?

Category: Sewer Backup/Odor

If you have a sewer problem (backing up, etc.) call the Village and we will check to see if it is a Village problem or the homeowners.  The village will assist you in determining the problem.  However, the property owner is responsible for maintenance and repair of the service line.

Updated 1/15/2015 10:25 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!